Nextiva Business VoIP Service Review
Nextiva is one of the leading Business VoIP Service Providers. My goal for this review is to introduce you to the features and services Nextiva has to offer for all businesses. The products I would like to focus on this review are Nextiva office phone systems, SIP Trunking, Connect, and vFax.
The Nextiva office phone system comes with a wide array of features.
- Toll free or local phone numbers to provide a national or local presence.
- An auto attendant that will greet your callers and map them to the right person or department.
- Advanced call routing- allows you to receive your calls from anywhere
- Hunt Groups- which is similar to conference calling but with Hunt Groups you can distribute calls from a single number to a wide range of departments or employees.
- Dial by Name directory
- On hold music
- Call screening
- Virtual PBX
- Call logs
- Holiday & After hours special greetings
- Do not disturb feature
- Web portal interface that allows you to manage all of these features of your business VoIP phone service.
- Mobile device integration
- Several more features which you can find by checking out Nextiva Business VoIP Service
Nextiva SIP Trunking allows you to save money on all business communications within the Nextiva business VoIP Service. You can keep your current phone numbers, phone systems, and is backed by Nextiva amazing service guarantee.
Nextiva Connect gives you the power to route calls to your mobile device or any computer. Now every call can reach you no matter where you are.
Nextiva vFax is a very easy to use internet fax service. This service allows you to send faxes by Microsoft Outlook, Nextiva online control panel, mobile device, or if from your current fax machine.
In summary, Nextiva is a direct competitor of RingCentral business VoIP service that provides a wide array of incredible products for any business size. My preference is still RingCentral due to the wide range of services and still being incredibly easy to integrate. Nextiva is not a tough system to work with, but RingCentral has mastered the ease of use and installation.